Always want to have a medium-intensity disease, so that you can lie down at ease, not to think about complicated chores, lying quietly in bed, permits his thoughts to tumble, fly to Alaska mountains, flew to Raz Reeve Lake, flew to Great Britain ... ... But do not wait until the really sick thing is that the
The night rain fall is really strong enough! Unlike me so weak. So I finally was sick, because they, as dedicated to their illness. Unprovoked disease, patients in the accident was expected. Fever, fever is not bad, burning confused themselves, should not forget the forgotten will be forgotten on, walking will be fluttering Huhu, and do not know and a sense of opium, opium is really a good thing, it can you willing for your weight loss, are really "getting wide belt she does not regret the end, to eliminate the Iraqi people to languish." Well, will play a Bottle, I hope the doctor give me a prescription for cocaine, I can only to cocaine, because the clinic is not what I want heroin, of course, not necessarily even the doctor can give!
To the clinic, white lab coat, doctor is very kind, but bloodshed, because he gave me a harsh medicine, but not completely in accordance with my request for me to cocaine. Bar and then let the nurse brutally I might he would personally battle to prove that he is a piece of ginger. The doctor gave me a body temperature measurement, being, stroke of the pen and saw nurses bring prescription medicine taken away, there is a white powder, I really hope is white powder. A transparent liquid, it will be distilled water or salt, or glucose, control what he is, because I have money, they all let them into my body is, let them enjoy the swallow, swallow them like all, so my money is not white, I sit back and relax, spend the money turned over to the body, and there is a feeling of satisfaction!...
Listen
Read phonetically
Renault can clip
bmw gt1
Electronic Cigarette
没有评论:
发表评论